Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Village Diary 2015
Fantasy Village presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

Friday 6 February at 22:00 GMT

Naughty Maid

I'm going to really enjoy making a special naughty fantasy come true - only for you. First I'll do some cleaning for you in my very cute maids outfit. Of course I'll be wearing high heels too, perfect for grabbing your attention. Why not join me in the front row to encourage me not to miss anywhere - oh, and to remove nearly all my clothes too! This cleaning always gets me so hot Smile x

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits for the whole show!

Tuesday 10 March at 22:00 GMT

College Girl Detention

The headmistress has just left the room. As you know I've been a very naughty girl indeed for flashing my panties and I've been set yet another detention! But this time I want you to join me to see just how bad I can be.
I'll be dressed in my full school uniform with a tight little skirt, tights, heels, and a white shirt. And wait till you see what's underneath it all! I'll be cheekily stripping out of my uniform for you guys and getting up to lots of no good in the classroom! If my teacher thinks I'm quietly sitting there writing my lines... their VERY wrong! Wink I hope to see you there for plenty of detention mischief! xx

Fantasy Village presents JOJO SHAW

Thursday 12 March at 22:00 GMT

FREE TOPLESS SHOW - Hot Stockings and Pantyhose Tease

Don’t you agree that a girl with gorgeous long legs in the sky high stilettos is really sexy?
And that’s why I’ve decided to give you a tease where you can adore my perfect long legs in different style of stockings, and pantyhose, and of course, high stilettos.
After my sexy free topless show, if you want see more, follow me for an extra naughty aftershow.

Price: No ticket needed to enter this show!

Tuesday 21 April at 22:00 GMT

HOT LEOTARD SHOW

Come and see Laura working out! Smile

Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE

Monday 4 May at 21:30 BST

FREE TOPLESS SHOW - Sexy referee

I'll start in a sexy short black and white ref's uniform and black socks. You'll get lots of views up my short skirt at my panties, but be nice and play fair. x

Fantasy Village presents BECKY PERRY

Tuesday 5 May at 22:00 BST

FREE TOPLESS - Naughty College Girl Show

The boys in my class tell me they get turned on by my long sexy legs and shapely thighs, so come for my show and admire my white stockings from under a blue micro mini...
Also I'll tease you with sneaky peaks of my boobs between my creamy white blouse and I am sure you'll get excited too.

And if you want to get a bit naughty, and see me fully naked, then buy a ticket for the aftershow all for $30 ticket.

Fantasy Village presents BECKY PERRY

Tuesday 5 May at 22:20 BST

Naughty College Girl - Nude After Party Show

Of course, tonight I'm on detention .....so join me for my nude aftershow, an see me as my panties slip down ...you never know maybe I'll play with your ruler too.... Smile

If you want to get a bit naughty, and see me fully naked, then buy a ticket for the aftershow all for $30 ticket.

Length: 15 minutes

Price: 30 credits for the whole show!

Thursday 14 May at 22:00 BST

Naughty Summer Strip

Forget about a hard working week and come and enjoy a sizzling night with me instead. I'm going to give you a private show that will warm you up. I'll start in a cute summer dress, and tease you by showing you glimpses of my bikini underneath. I'll slowly remove my outfit so you can see my perfect figure. I guarantee it'll be hot and I'm not talking about the weather.....

Glamour Stars Live presents FIONA GILBERT

Thursday 11 June at 20:30 BST

Burlesque Show

Hi Guys,
Well this will be my debut show so I think I’ll push the boat out a bit. I’ve always liked a bit of burlesque, the classy striptease, slowly removing each layer of clothing, piece by piece, to reveal more and more.
So for my debut show, I’m going to treat you all to my very own burlesque striptease show, where I get to dress up all glitzy, but then I get to take it all off for you, so you can see my body as I strip just for you.
I think we’re going to have a really sexy time!

Price: 15 credits
Glamour Stars Live presents NIKKI LEE

Wednesday 24 June at 21:30 BST

FREE TOPLESS SHOW - Naughty Jail Bird

You’ve caught me red handed, and put me in the cells last night, and now you’re back to have your fun. So I’m your sexy jailbird and if I want to be released, I need to give you a naughty striptease show.
Dressed in the standard orange jailbird outfit and sexy high heels I’ll slowly strip down for you, removing each item of clothing, one by one. As I do, my hands will wander, caressing and fondling, just to make you wish they were your hands.
Are you sure you're going to let me out?