Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fantasy Village Diary 2015
Glamour Stars Live presents BECKY PERRY

Friday 25 September at 22:00 BST

Red Hot Lingerie and Sexy Toy

You've came unexpected into my room and caught me in my lacy red lingerie only. Is it just my imagination, or can I see that you are starting to get excited?! So let's go further. Let me seduce you with my slow teasing while slipping off my sexy bra. I can see you came closer, so let's have some more naughty fun together. Let me introduce you to my little toy. I love to suck and lick it. Care to watch? xxx

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits
Glamour Stars Live presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

Thursday 1 October at 22:00 BST

Your Private Fashion Lingerie Model

Have you ever imagined watching me during a sexy lingerie photo shoot? This time you can see it live during my show. I’ll start in a short dress and tease you as I lift it up to show you my stockings. Then I’ll slowly take it down to reveal my sexy lingerie. I am sure this will start to get you excited. Next you’ll have a chance to see my perfect breasts as I try on different types of bras… I can tell you are watching me and that makes me feel excited too! Just sit back, get ready, and let me take you on a breath taking lingerie fashion show. Heart

Glamour Stars Live presents LANA ROSE

Wednesday 7 October at 21:30 BST

Sexy Workout - DEBUT SHOW

This is my first show ever so I’m a bit nervous. Come and support me during my debut workout show. I’ll start in my shorts and skimpy top and will run through my fitness work out. Mmmm I’m a bit hot so firstly I take off my shorts so you can have a good view of my sexy bum. Aren’t you hot too? I think I should continue with my exercises and take off my skimpy top and reveal my perfect breasts. So don’t be lazy and join me if you can.

Price: 15 credits
Glamour Stars Live presents BECKY PERRY

Tuesday 13 October at 22:00 BST

Naughty Tease with Becky

Come and I'll seduce you with my slow teasing while slipping off my sexy bra. I can see you came closer, so let's have some more naughty fun together. Let me introduce you to my little toy. I love to suck and lick it. Care to watch? xxx

Glamour Stars Live presents HARLEY G

Thursday 22 October at 21:30 BST

Sexy college striptease

I will be wearing a hot sexy college outfit!!
After a long day of studying and being naughty in the college hallway I cant wait to do nothing else but slowly tease and please you as I peel it off!
Watch me twerk and shake my sexy ass for you and even maybe have some cheeky chat!!

Glamour Stars Live presents NIKKI LEE

Monday 2 November at 21:30 BST

Free Topless - Naughty Cupcake Made Show

Come and I'll do some cleaning for you in my very cute cupcake maid outfit, you know, the short one with hotpants. Of course I'll be wearing pigtails too, perfect for grabbing your attention. Why not join me in the front row to encourage me not to miss anywhere - oh, and to remove all my clothes but hotpants too! This cleaning always gets me so hot and horny Smile x

Price: No ticket needed to enter this show!
Glamour Stars Live presents HARLEY G

Tuesday 10 November at 22:00 BST

Sexy hot gym workout

Hey naughty boys!!! Let's get hot and steamy together I will show you a fun and energetic gym routine with squats and twerks and maybe even the splits!

I will remove my tight gym clothes while you watch and then get ready for my hits however .... Perhaps you could join me for that too?

Glamour Stars Live presents ANTONIA ELLE

Thursday 12 November at 22:00 BST

DEBUT SHOW Heart

Meet me after hot and steamy shower

Hey Naughty Boys! Cum and meet me, the sexiest new girl during hers' debut show, and lets have some sexy fun together! Watch me slip off my bath robe into my sexy lingerie after my hot and steamy shower and cum and join me live from my very own bedroom as i rub hot oil into my 32E breasts. I am hoping you can help me rub it all over my smoking hot body. Looking forward to you cumming to meet me boys xxxx

Price: 15 credits
Glamour Stars Live presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

On Tuesday 17 November at 22:00 GMT

Hot Air Hostess

Tonight I'll be your air hostess tending to your needs. I'll be wearing my sexy tight short air hostess uniform and underneath I'll be wearing innocent white lingerie. So make sure you know where all the emergency exits are as its going to be a bumpy ride on this flight as as I perform my duties just for you. It'll be so hot you might need your oxygen mask.

Glamour Stars Live presents JADE ADELE

On Thursday 26 November at 22:00 GMT

PERFECT PANTIES

Come for my first show after a long time and I promise, you won't be disappointed. I will choose perfect panties and I'll be trying on lots of different ones. I'll start wearing my favourite pair xx

Price: 20 credits