Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Village Diary 2015
Glamour Stars Live presents HARLEY G

On Tuesday 1 December at 21:30 GMT

Sexy Lingerie Striptease

Hey naughty boys!!
Come and join me while I'm wearing some sexy black lingerie with classic hold up stockings watch as I effortlessly pose and shake my thing for you!!!
I will slowly tease you with cheeky chat and naughty poses as I take off my clothes for you !!

This will be one of my naughtiest shows yet!

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits
Glamour Stars Live presents CHANTAL FOX

On Wednesday 9 December at 21:30 GMT

Sexy Cat Woman - DEBUT SHOW

My favourite material is leather, and this is why I’ve decided to do my debut show in a sexy black leather cat suit as a Cat Woman. I’ll be wearing a very tight leather costume with black high kinky boots. When I start teasing you, purring gently as I start to unzip my cat woman outfit, you may start to feel your wild side taking over. As I show you more of what is hidden under the leather, I purr with pleasure. Maybe you will get so excited that you jump out from your chair and run to help me to unzip it faster… and faster! Wow, I can see you are a really excited cat now. Meow! Can’t wait to meet you live on a hot tin roof xx

Price: 15 credits
Fantasy Village presents SALLY BENSON

On Friday 18 December at 21:00 GMT

BURLESQUE SPECIAL

Join me tonight and we'll step back in time as I perform a traditional burlesque striptease for you!

I'll take off my frilly skirt, with a matching corset and sheer stockings. I'll move to the seductive music and pose for you in my high heels, before slowly teasing my way out of my outfit, revealing a cheeky surprise under the corset.

Burlesque dancers normally stop here, but not me! I'll show you what I'm hiding under my corset!

Fantasy Village presents KATIE BOND

On Monday 21 December at 22:00 GMT

Santa's show girl with international burlesque artist

I want to make sure that Santa will come to me early this year, and what better way than to treat him to something naughty. My plan is to do a very special show for him, and I’d love you to come and judge if you think it will be naughty enough for him. I will start in a red burlesque costume with flashing diamonds all around, red gloves on and feather fans in my hands. I will move slowly to the music as I strip, piece by piece, from my sexy Santa outfit. How much will I reveal from behind the feathers? There is only one way to find out. But trust me, it will be much more fun that a glass of sherry and a carrot! Smile xx

Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE

On Tuesday 22 December at 21:30 GMT

Saved by the Baywatch Santa!

As it's Christmas I'm in the mood to slip on my hot and sexy red swimsuit, but its not just a swimsuit in the colour of Santa Claus! It's a Baywatch swimsuit! Complete with jacket and float! So who needs saving then? Dive into my sexy live show tonight and I'll see what I can do.

Price: 10 credits
Fantasy Village presents JO EVANS - Debut Show

On Tuesday 29 December at 20:00 GMT

Lingerie Tease

This is my debut show so come and help me to to give you an unforgettable naughty experience. I will be wearing my favourite lingerie, make sure you get a ticket so you can join me to see what it is!

That brings us to the end of the shows for 2015. There is a new thread for 2016 bringing you the GlamourStarsLive lineups for the year ahead.