Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GlamourStarsLive diary 2016
GlamourStarsLive presents

LAURA HOLLYMAN

On Wednesday 14 June at 22:00 BST

Sexy Black Lingerie Show

You’ve come to see me unexpectedly as I am admiring my new underwear that I bought other day. Black lingerie, stockings and high heels are all I have on as you walk through the door. I come closer to you and start to tease - I am in a naughty mood. With slow sensual moves I undo my bra and let it slip off my boobs. Now you can enjoy a good view of my perfect body.

Do you want more? If so come and see what else I have prepared for you xx

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

PENNY LEE - debut show

On Tuesday 28 June at 22:00 BST

Hot Invitation

We’ve just arrived in a villa in Spain for a holiday. The sun’s shining and I’m beginning to feel hot – in more ways than one! Why don’t you join me for a special private striptease. I’ll be wearing a bright red figure hugging Baywatch swimsuit. But before I go for a dip in the pool let me be your Baywatch Babe and pose for you so you can enjoy my sexy curves. Mmmm…I can see you are getting hot now too, and I’d love to get you even more excited. Watch me as I peal my swimsuit off to reveal my sexy body to you. Then let me tease you as I apply oil all over my soft bare skin. Are you ready to enjoy my live holiday treat? Smile

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

ESMERELDA COLE  - debut show

On Saturday 9 July at 21:00 BST

Tennis Star

Come and join me in the sun for some heated action. I'll be all dressed in white sweet innocent but oily and naughty. Watch me stretch and warm myself up, let me tease you to the brink then like a true tennis star I'll reveal all my aces before we smash it home for game set and match! Esmerelda x

Price: 15 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

HOLLIE SPARROW - debut show

On Thursday 21 July at 22:30 BST

The Girl Next Door

You saw me passing your flat door and fell in love with me but were too shy to say anything. Now, you knock on my door pretending that you need some sugar, and so I invite you in. Your eyes can’t stop looking at my little crop top, hot pants and pigtails. You just can’t believe how very cutesy and sexy I look like in my outfit. I’m in a naughty mood so I start teasing you and removing piece by piece my clothes just for you. Please come and we can play together for real xx

Price: 15 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

PORCHIA WATSON

On Monday 1 August at 22:00 BST

Welcome back sexy tease

Ive been away from the site for a while so I'm celebrating my return with a very racy strip tease show. Come join me as I'm home alone in my sexy black, strappy back dress. Underneath i have my new lace thong underwear on, with suspender belt and stockings. Its good to be home....

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

HARLEY G

On Tuesday 2 August at 22:00 BST

Dressed To Impress

I have applied for a job that I've been dreaming about for a long time. I’ve dressed to impress with a white shirt that shows my cleavage, black skirt, hold ups and high heels. OK, I’ve dressed sexy to really impress! During the interview I drop my CV so I have to lean down to pick it up. When I sit up I can see you want to see more. Join me live and you can see what I do next. Maybe undoing a few buttons on my shirt? Maybe sliding my skirt up my legs so you can see my stocking tops? If that works, who knows what else I’ll do to impress you. I really want this job. xx

www.glamourstarslive.com

LAURA HOLLYMAN

On Tuesday 9 August at 22:00 BST

Naughty Goddess In White

Despite being a very naughty girl, I also have a Goddess side to me, and that’s why I have decided to do this show wearing all white clothes. They really look so sexy against my soft skin. But when I start to do a striptease and show you my lacy white stockings, I know that will start to being out the wicked side in me too. I’ll give you plenty of opportunity to enjoy my sexy white lingerie and heels… and when I can see you are ready, I’ll reveal my perfect boobs as well. With lots of saucy close-ups so you can enjoy your sexy Goddess xxx

www.glamourstarslive.com

PORCHIA WATSON

On Monday 22 August at 22:00 BST

Birthday Show

To celebrate my birthday I'll be doing a special strip tease show...to my birthday suit!! Expect balloons, cakes and a very cheeky birthday girl...cum celebrate with me.

Price: 20 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

LAURA HOLLYMAN

On Friday 2 September at 22:00 BST

Sexy Tease from Corset

Yeay, the weekend is just starting, so why not come and celebrate it with me and having a very sexy time – and getting your money back at the same time, so it's FREE! All you need to do is sit back, relax, and watch me live as I move to the music in my black corset, satin black evening gloves , black holdups and very high heels. I will be opening my corset hook by hook to turn you on, then when you are ready, I’ll show you my sexy body and make sure you enjoy that too. Don’t miss this sexy show. Buy a ticket now!

www.glamourstarslive.com

PORCHIA WATSON

On Friday 16 September at 22:00 BST

Bossy Babe

I love the idea of being a boss in an office, having complete control over the men who work for me. For tonight's show I'm going to be dressed for success so you'll know who's boss. As my employees you have to do everything I say and right now I'm telling you to stop work and watch me as I striptease for you - boss's orders!

Price: 20 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com