Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BabestationX Discussion
I think on the whole the channel has improved over the last few months because the live shows are better, except on Wenesday and Thursday when they rarely bother to put them on these days.
There seems to be a strange schedule tonight with a mix of live show and film, when usually on Friday they go mostly for live show. What's all that about? Is it some kind of experiment?
I don't know but over the last 2 months they have chopped and changed a lot with the format, so I think it could be an experiment of sorts.
They are always changing the format on BabestationX. At the moment what you see depends on what night it is. I personally prefer Sunday, Monday and Tuesday at the moment and watch mostly those nights.
The channel has become a total waste of time on most nights now. Save your interest for Friday and Saturday and maybe Sunday. The other days don't bother.
What's with the lower price these days? How long has that been going on for? I see the start time has changed too, so what's all that about? I can't see any advantage in starting later than the old time of 11:30.
All questions are academic now as the channel has been shut down by the authorities. Thursday was the last night before the regulators stepped in. Goodbye BabestationX. You were too strong for British broadcasting!
It's been shut down on freeview, but although kicked off TV it's going to continue online.
I doubt if it will continue online, except that the BabestationX website will still exist and will continue in the future. To all intents and purposes the channel is finished and won't be seen again even as a webstream.
(23-07-2013, 01:30 AM)Black Dog Wrote: To all intents and purposes the channel is finished and won't be seen again even as a webstream.

Not so soon, Black Dog. Not so soon. Cool The BSX website is going to be having live shows it seems, so the BabestationX brand is set to continue even including live streams. BSX lives on!

BabebstationX website
  •  Previous
  • Next 
  •