•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fantasy Village Show Diary
SAMANTHA ALEXANDRA and CHARLOTTE on Wednesday 27 February at 21:00 GMT

Special Two Sexy Secretary's Show!

Tonight we have a real special treat for our VIPs Only!
A ONE OFF SPECIAL SHOW, WITH HIGHER LEVELS THAN NORMALLY ALLOWED ON FANTASY VILLAGE!

Samantha Alexandra and her very close friend Charlotte always feel really naughty when they’re together. Tonight, they’ll be dressed as your very own personal secretaries, one in black lingerie, the other in white lingerie. They’re very very keen to impress you, so who knows what they might do! And as their boss, no doubt you can encourage them to turn their naughty thoughts into reality, just for you.

NOTE: This show will be naughtier than usual! Normally its up to nude, but tonight, the girls have free reign, kissing and fondling each other, and who knows how much further they will go, but this will certainly be a naughtier show than normal.

THIS IS ONE SHOW YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS

Length: 30 minutes

No ticket needed to enter this show!
CLARE RICHARDS on Thursday 28 February at 22:00 GMT

Strawberries and Cream Show!

I love strawberries and cream, but in private, they get me really hot and naughty. Tonight, I want to show you just how hot and naughty I can be!.
With every taste, I get more carried away, slowing taking of items of clothing, one by one, the taste of cream getting me so hot, I’ll soon be down to my lingerie, but I don’t want to stop there, tonight I want to go further! Tonight, I’ll show you just how sexy strawberries and cream can be!

Mmmm I can't wait to see you in the front row xx

Price: 15 credits
BOW BETTS on Friday 1 March at 22:00 GMT

Sexy Spring Shower Show!

It's nearly Spring, so I am going to get out my favoutite bikini to show you my curves. To help to brighten up the gloomy weather, I'll do a saucy shower scene. Come and watch me as I play around and then wash my body with soapy shower gel. I especially love the feel of my boobs when they are covered in soft soapy bubbles. Would you like a close up? I do hope you can join me live and encourage me to get naughty just for you. xxx

SARAH ARNOLD on Sunday 3 March at 22:00 GMT

Hot Estate Agent

I'm a HOT Estate Agent in more ways than one!

Come and watch me sell sell sell – every time I do I'll get hotter and hotter - I'll lift my short purple dress a little higher each time I do! That should give sales a lift!

I'll be wearing black stockings with a suspender belt and black heels. If you're really lucky I'll reveal what's under my black silky underwear – my perfect curvy breasts!

Come and watch me sell – it gets me so hot!

MELISSA DEBLING on Tuesday 5 March at 22:00 GMT

Sexy After Date Show!

After our romantic date I invite you into the bedroom, I'll be laying on the bed in my black lace nighty with black stockings, cream suspender belt and I am sure it will catch your attention. If that wasn't enough I'll seduce you by performing a slow, erotic striptease where I'll tease with you my black lace underwear. I guarantee you won't be able to resist my charms......

SAMANTHA and CHARLOTTE on Wednesday 6 March at 23:00 GMT

Special Two Sexy Secretary's Show!

Tonight we have a real special treat for our VIPs Only!
A ONE OFF SPECIAL SHOW, WITH HIGHER LEVELS THAN NORMALLY ALLOWED ON GSL!

Samantha Alexandra and her very close friend Charlotte always feel really naughty when they’re together. Tonight, they’ll be dressed as your very own personal secretaries, one in black lingerie, the other in white lingerie. They’re very very keen to impress you, so who knows what they might do! And as their boss, no doubt you can encourage them to turn their naughty thoughts into reality, just for you.

NOTE: This show will be naughtier than usual! Normally its up to nude, but tonight, the girls have free reign, kissing and fondling each other, and who knows how much further they will go, but this will certainly be a naughtier show than normal.

THIS IS ONE SHOW YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS

No ticket needed to enter this show!
NIKKI LEE on Thursday 7 March at 22:00 GMT

Sexy PVC Nurse!

Join me tonight for something a bit differeent. A black PVC nurse dress, black bra, black thong, stockings and suspenders. Trust me, I will be unlike any other nurse you have ever seen! And when I start to look after you, all your troubles will quickly disappear in a wave of very sexy naughtiness x

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!
KELLY CARTER on Saturday 9 March at 22:00 GMT

Strict Police Officer

Tonight I'm in the mood for some strict discipline, and I'm going to lay down the law. Do exactly as I say or I'm gonna take you in. Firstly, you're going to pay attention as I pose for you in my police woman's uniform which I'll be wearing with black stockings and thigh higs boots. I'm going to tease you by giving you flashes of my cleavage, panties and stocking tops, then you'll be able to see my sexy black underwear. I'm going to slowly remove each item, driving you wild in the process. Do as I say - or else!

SARAH ARNOLD on Sunday 10 March at 22:00 GMT

Our After Disco Night!

I've just had a great night dancing at the club, but now we are alone together. Any moves I make now, are just for you! I'll slowly tease off my turquoise and purple tight dress and then slip off my black tights. Now it's time to get into a sexy red and black lacey lingerie set with eye catching black stockings. What will I do next? Come and find out at my live striptease special Smile x

BOW BETTS on Monday 11 March at 22:00 GMT

Saucy Sailor

I'll look like every sailor's dream girl in my short mini white dress, long sailor stockings, suspenders and veeery high heels. The dress is short enough to show off my cute panties, but seeing as I'm feeling saucy, i'll slowly remove my dress and sexy bra, and pose for you in just my panties and stockings. So come along to my naughty live show and I'll let you be my captain!

•  Previous
  • Next 
  •