•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fantasy Village Show Diary
CHLOE-LOUISE BODIMEADE on Tuesday 12 March at 21:00 GMT

Hot Interview, Boss

I've just come for a job application and I can see you are my interviewer. As I walk into the office I notice that my dark red high waisted long skirt with white top and black high heels catches your attention. I can tell you are undressing me with your eyes. I really need this job so I become your perfect interviewee and start to do a slow tempting striptease only for you. Under the clothes you'll see my blue and pink floral lingerie set which should make you even more hot to offer me the job... and this is only beginning of our naughty live interview! xx

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!
LEANNE JESSICA on Wednesday 13 March at 22:00 GMT

Pink Pin-Up Girl Striptease

Come and join me for a really sexy, revealing, and classy pin-up girl show! I will be dressed to impress in gorgeous lingerie combined with a tight underbust corset, stockings, suspenders and high Christian louboutin heels! Watch from the front row as I tantalise and tease you into oblivion! As this is my first live show, I thought I would keep going until I am completely nude. Is that OK for you? xxx

ZOE ALEXANDRA DAVIES on Thursday 14 March at 22:00 GMT

Good Night and Sexy Dreams!

I've just returned home from a night out, but I'm not tired at all yet! Going out has got me in the mood to have some naughty fun before bed - and I want you to help me!

I'll start by removing my dressing gown to reveal my gorgeous curves. I'll make lots of sexy poses for you in just my panties and stockings. I'll give you time to enjoy my gorgeous boobs. Finally I'll put on my tiny silky nightie ready for bed.

See you there - Live! xx

I can't wait to show off for you!

SAM BOWDEN on Friday 15 March 22:00 GMT

Shall I Seduce You?

When I want to seduce you I always wear pink because I know you love it, and tonight is no exception Wink I'll be wearing a pink wrap with matching pink lipstick and bra, sheer stockings, suspenders and a very naughty pink and black thong. As I tease you you'll see my perfect curves. I'll start to take my bra off very slowly as I tease, and you will see flashes of my natural boobs. But I won't stop there! If you think that's good, trust me, it will get a LOT better Wink x

NONA on Saturday 16 March at 22:00 GMT

Irresistible Football Fan!

I love football! Usually it keeps me in a good mood and especially today, because my team won!

I come back from a great match and you are waiting for me in my room on the bed. I'll take my favourite football t-shirt off and underneath you'll see my sexy underwear that I have hidden only for you.

My high knee sports socks are on my perfect legs - if you ask me I may leave them on.

But first you should find out what my favourite team is and I will give you a perfect tease!

KELLY McGREGOR on Monday 18 March at 22:00 GMT

Hot Secretary

Tonight I'll be your personal secretary. The kind of girl you undress with your eyes as she walks across the office. I kinow you are doing that, and I love it. It makes me feel so hot! I'll be wearing a tight white shirt to show off the curves of my boobs, an eye catching black PVC skirt, black lingerie, stockings and suspenders, bra and French knickers. Will you join me in the stationery cupboard and watch me as I reveal all my underwear and then do a slow striptease, nice and close xxx

SOPHIA LEE on Thursday 21 March at 22:00 GMT

Workout with Sophia

Join me for a workout that's sure to get your hearts racing!

I'll start by stretching and putting on some music that I can really move to.

I'll be wearing a black leotard and a gorgeous nylons. I'll show you how flexible I am as I bend and stretch and as I bounce around it will be hard to contain my cleavage in my tight leotard.

As things start to heat up I'll need to cool down, so I'll start to remove my outfit piece by piece till I'm wearing nothing but my teeny panties. Then you can see the effect my workouts have on my figure Wink

JESSICA JENSEN on Friday 22 March at 22:00 GMT

Jessica's First Show!

NUDE SHOW!

Cute but Naughty Girl!

I love turning heads by wearing a really short frilly miniskirt with long white socks. This gives all the boys a chance to admire my long shapely legs. I also love to tease by wearing a short tight cardigan that leaves my midriff and belly button exposed.

Come and see me wear this outfit live just for you and you really won't know where to look first!

Did I mention my purple frilly underwear underneath as well? I really am such a very naughty tease! Come and find out just how naughty I can be in my first ever live show.

PS. I may be a little bit nervous when I start to strip for you, so please encourage me Smile xxx

This show is for VIPs only.
SARAH ARNOLD on Sunday 24 March at 21:00 GMT

Sexy Girl in Catsuit

If you saw me on the street you would think I'm like the typical girl-next-door, sweet, cute and innocent. How wrong can you be! Tonight I'm going to show you a different side of me. I'll be wearing a sexy shiny black skintight zip-up catsuit, with sky-high stilettos Wink I'll show you that behind my pretty exterior, beats the heart of a very naughty and erotic girl! As I slowly perform my striptease in front of you, it's me who will be in complete control xxx

LAUREN WOOD on Tuesday 26 March at 22:15 GMT

Teasing Secretary

One of my favourite naughty fantasies is that I'm working as a secretary and my boss can't keep his eyes off of me, so for tonight you're going to be my boss Smile I'll come into work looking professional in my specs, white shirt and black pencil skirt. As I bend over I'll raise my skirt to show the tops of my sheer black stockings and suspenders and naughty red panties. It makes me feel naughty to see you undressing me with your eyes so, I'll close the door and have some fun teasing you. I'll do whatever you say, you're the boss after all Smile

•  Previous
  • Next 
  •