• 1 ...
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Show Diary 2014
Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE

on Friday 12 September at 21:30 BST

FREE TOPLESS Nurse in PVC Dress

There is just something about wearing a uniform that puts me in such a saucy mood. And wearing perfect sexy lingerie underneath makes me forget what a good girl I am meant to be!
I will do my very best to raise your temperature at this naughty live nurse show. See you there boys xx

Length: 20 minutes

No ticket needed to enter this show!

on Saturday 27 September at 21:30 BST

FREE LIVE TOPLESS SHOW

Come for my unique sexy - topless bikini hot tub show right from Dominican republic. You can't miss it and what's the best?! The topless part of the show it's absolutely FREE!

on Thursday 2 Octcober at 21:30 BST

FREE LIVE TOPLESS SHOW

I haven't seen you for a while and I really missed you and I am sure you missed me! But I will make it up to you right now! I will model for you in different bikinis so you will be able to see each bikini I wore on my holiday on the beach. When I take each one off I am sure you will enjoy seeing my suntan lines on a bare skin. Mmmmm...and that's for starters. If follow me to the aftershow I will show you even more; and of course, I'll make sure the baby oil does not miss any of my body too!
Don't miss tonight's after party if you want a 'really' naughty time!

on Wednesday 10 December at 21:30 BST

COMBAT CUTIE - FREE LIVE TOPLESS SHOW

Wait till you see me in my all in one combo outfit gear!! Tonight I’m going to make Arnie look like a pussycat! You better hide ‘cos when I’m ready, and when I strip, I’m going to tease the pants right off you!!!!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •